Sorry that I have been missing in action as I have been a bit sick over the past month but boy am I happy because the folks at Kemps have come up with 6 Indulging flavors in their line of Kemps Yo2 frozen yogurts. I was fortunate enough to indulge in the decadence of two of their new flavors, Yo2 Frozen Yogurt Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch and Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake. Yum!!!
I decided to create an easy shake with the Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch and topped it with walnuts, butterscotch chips and cookie crumbles along with a bit of whip cream. The kids enjoyed a few scoops of the Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake with berries on top.
I found mine at Wegmans and they are also available in a store near you. With this treat that has No High Fructose No Growth Hormones and No Artificial Flavors there is no reason not to Indulge without the Guilt!
Enjoy the recipe so that you too can Indulge and have a treat without guilt! #sponClick To Tweet
Enjoy the recipe so that you too can Indulge and have a satisfying frozen treat!
How Do you normally indulge? Let me know in the comment section.
- 1 cup of Kemps Yo2 Frozen Yogurt Salty Caramel Cookie Crunch
- 1 cup of Milk of your choice - I used a pea protein plant based milk
- Sweetener of your choice to taste
- Toppings of choice - I added Whipped Cream, Butterscotch Chips, Walnut Crumble, and Cookie Crumble
- Blend all ingredients for 60 seconds and Enjoy!