15 DIY Cleaning Products to Make Your Life Easier
I am a huge fan of making my own cleaning products to use around my home! If you didn’t know you can create your own DIY cleaning products that are safe to use, chemical free, and cost a lot cheaper than some name brand cleaners on the market! You can create your own carpet deodorizer, shower cleaner, homemade dishwasher detergent, and more.
Below you find a list of homemade cleaners to use in all areas of your home! These cleaners are homemade and free of toxic chemicals, that make it a lot safer to use in your home! Not to mention you can save a lot of money making your cleaners at home! These cleaners work amazingly at keeping your home fresh and clean, and smell amazing!
Homemade Cleaning Products That Will Save You Money
- Window Cleaner| This is a great homemade recipe that works just as good if not better to clean your windows! This is a vinegar and ammonia based cleaner.
- Shower Cleaner| Soap scum got you down? Try this shower cleaner to break through scale and soap scum in a hurry! This works absolutely amazing, I have used it for a few years now.
- Dishwasher Detergent| You can even make your own dishwasher detergent with essential oils. Use washing soda, Borax and more to create the perfect detergent to leave those dishes sparkly clean.
- Grout Cleaner| I am always on the hunt for a good grout cleaner, to help get rid of the dirt and grime that get stuck in those little crevices. This is an odor-neutralizer, which really helps keep your home fresh smelling!
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner| Who says you have to buy toilet bowl cleaner? Try this homemade non-toxic version, that is easy to make and leaves your toilet sparkling!
- Furniture Cleaner and Polisher| If your wood furniture is looking a little dull, try this, to really brighten it up! This cleaner can help remove spots and more, and really freshen up that wood!
- Spot and Stain Remover| Looking to find a homemade spot and stain remover for your laundry woes, try this! They call it the miracle cleaner, as it is the only remover you will ever need, it works that good!
- Orange Oil Cleaner| This is an all purpose oil cleaner. It is great for polishing furniture and cleaning. The orange oil is a natural anti-bacterial, so it kills germs! It has been known to prohibit the spread of E-coli and Salmonella, so make sure to use this to wipe down your counters!
- Upholstery Cleaner| Your upholstery looking a little dirty, try this homemade cleaner. 3 simple ingredients that work great at removing any set in stains!
- Carpet Deodorizer| Sometimes carpet can get a little musty or smell of dust. Use this baking soda based carpet cleaner to really lift up odors in your carpet, and freshen up your home!
- Natural Disinfecting Hand and Kitchen Wipes| These wipes are easy to make and work great at disinfecting your kitchen counters, hands and more.
- Oven Cleaner| Some of those store-bought oven cleaners are so harsh it hurts your lungs if you breathe it in. This version is a lot safer and works great at removing any baked on food.
- Bathroom Cleaner| If you have boys in your home, you might need something to get rid of odors and urine smells in the bathroom. This cleaner is specifically for that!
- Lemon Infused Disinfectant Spray| If you enjoy the scent of lemon, you will appreciate this cleaner. It uses Vodka and lemons, to create a disinfectant spray! It can kill Serratia marcescens, E, coli, and Salmonella typhosa in 10 seconds, so it is a really great cleaner.
- Fizzy Toilet Bombs| These are wonderful I hear! They are easy to make, toss a bomb in and watch it fizz and work away at breaking away soap scum and leave your toilet sparkly clean after a quick wipe!
In case you do not want to try any of these for yourself and want to purchase something instead, you check out my amazon store where I recommend quite a few items that I am sure you will love as much as I do.
Let me know which one you are looking forward to trying below!