20 Vegan Breakfast Meals
Looking for new vegan breakfast meals to whip up for yourself and/or family! I have gathered 20 amazing vegan breakfast dishes for you to look over and give a try! I think you guys might really enjoy these! From scrambles to tacos, and smoothies and muffins, I got you covered!
You can find a wide range of breakfast options that are all vegan-friendly to add to your list of items to make! You might find a few that you want to toss into your regular rotation of breakfast options! Some you can make ahead and just reheat or eat chilled the next day, for quick meals on the go!
Vegan Friendly Breakfast Recipes
- Vegan White Bean Scramble with Almond Bacon| Yes, you read that right, almond bacon! It is bacon made from almonds, that makes this scramble over the top delicious!
- Vegan Gluten Free Muffins| If you are on a low iodine diet, these are perfect. They are a vegan and gluten free muffin that are extra tasty! Great for eating throughout the week when you are on the go!
- Crispy Lemon Breakfast Potatoes| The pairing of potatoes and lemon, really compliment each other. This is a nice quick and easy dish to whip up in the mornings!
- Strawberry and Cream Overnight Oats| Huge fan of overnight oats and these are so delicious looking! Prep these and toss in the fridge at night, and when you wake up you have perfect oats for you to enjoy!
- Almond Joy Oatmeal| Love the flavor of Almond Joy’s, then this breakfast option is for you! You get that delicious coconut paired with oatmeal and chocolate, heavenly!
- Strawberry Acai Smoothie Bowl| I love the look and taste of these smoothie bowls, and this one has the flavors on point! Top with fresh strawberries, acai powder, and even granola or nuts.
- Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes| Nothing beats a pancake and I love the pairing of peanut butter and bananas, it was like they were made for each other.
- Peanut Butter Porridge| This is a fun one, a nice hearty breakfast dish to tide you over until lunch arrives!
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie| If you like a lighter morning breakfast, try this low carb smoothie! Keto and Paleo friendly and sugar-free.
- Breakfast Cookies| I love a great hearty breakfast cookie! Great to take when you are on the go and is packed full of energy fueled foods to keep you going! This is a trail mix cookie!
- Vegan Rice Pudding| This is great served warm or chilled! You can eat this for breakfast or even as a treat later in the day. We grew up eating it for breakfast.
- Banana Pumpkin Muffins| Whip up these easy banana pumpkin muffins for a quick breakfast! Your family will be thanking you!
- Donut Holes| Have a craving for a donut, try these Paleo donut holes! These are raw vegan donut holes that have cinnamon and sugar on them!
- Double Chocolate Chia Pudding| This is a breakfast that sounds like it is full of guilt, but truly you can feel happy eating it! Make this the night before for a perfect breakfast in the morning!
- Southwest Tofu Scramble Breakfast Tacos| Sign me up for this one, this taco sounds amazing. Create a perfect tofu scramble and serve in warm shells!
- Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes| Another hearty pancake option, I love the idea of it being blueberry and oatmeal! Very filling, and pleasing to your taste buds.
- Vegan Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastry| Here is a really fun breakfast idea. If you love pastries, try this one with blueberries and cream cheese!
- Breakfast Skillet| Looking for a warm dish to whip up, this has potatoes, spinach, onions, mushrooms and more, for a very tasty skillet dish.
- Cauliflower Hash Browns| Here is a fun take for a morning breakfast. Make hash browns out of cauliflower, these are gluten free as well as vegan!
- Carrot Bacon| Looking for a new twist, try this carrot bacon. They share how to make carrots taste similar to bacon, sounds very intriguing!
I find that these are a good variety of options as to not get bored with breakfast in the vegan world. If you have a favorite dish you enjoy let me know in the comment section below!
Popular Posts This Month:
Resources That I Love
Below are my top recommendations for blogging, getting healthier, saving money, courses and more!
How To Start a Blog Tutorial: In this quick guide I will walk you through the steps of starting a blog from where to host it, get a free domain name, and ways of monetizing it.
Blog By Numbers: The Blog By Numbers is an online course created for beginner bloggers. You’ll learn how to build a blog with no detail unturned from start to finish. It includes what to do after you set up your blog, where to get stock images, how to blog in general, and more.
SiteGround: This is my number one recommendation for hosting your blog or website. Their customer service is amazing and they will even transfer your current site for FREE without any issues.
Traffic Transformation: Now that you have a blog how do you get traffic? Well that is where Lena Gott’s ebook comes in. She covers 21 Strategies to help you increase your traffic. She also includes a bonus 40 minute video on Keyword Research and Optimization Training.
Pinteresting Strategies: If you want to know how to use Pinterest to help drive traffic to your site while growing your Pinterest account manually without any monthly paid schedulers then this is the ebook for you.
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing School: Michele has made 1 Million Dollars this year alone, She makes over $100,000 a month in Blogging and her techniques and tips have helped me start earning $1000+ A month already with my new blog. She is an authority and has been featured on Huff Post & more. If you want a trust worthy place to learn how to start making money with Affiliate Marketing for your Blog this is the #1 Course for you after you have started your blog. The support that her community offers is like no other.
Amazon Affiliate Ebook: My go-to ebook if you want to learn how to monetize your blog with Amazon as an affiliate and they even include a Facebook Support Group.
Ebates: My go-to portal for making cash back on all of my online purchases and it is now offering cash back for in store purchases with their app. I have made $100+ to date. My readers get a Bonus $10 Gift Card upon Joining and making your first purchase of $25+.
Amazon Store: My personal Amazon.com Store that showcases my recommendations for Non Toxic Products, Vegan Products, Household, & Kitchen Tools I use, and more.
Ibotta: My go-to app for saving money on Groceries, Clothes, Toiletries, and Travel. Scan your receipt with your phone and start saving. You get $10 for signing up through my link.
Thrive Market: My go-to online Grocery Store to find an abundance of Healthy, Organic, Gluten Free, Toiletries Items, and more. Get 25% OFF and FREE Shipping Through My link with your first purchase.
Lean and Clean Meal Plan: An ebook for anyone who desires a total lifestyle transformation. Included is a 14-day meal plan with 50 recipes plus a support group. Get educated on all you need to know to live the healthiest life possible. You can use my code THYMEANDBERRY for 10% off.