20 Vegan Lunch Bowls To Add To The Menu
Looking for some vegan lunch bowls? Check out this list below to find 20 delicious vegan lunch bowls to add to your menu! You will find a variety of lunch bowl ideas, that are delicious and hearty! These vegan bowls will really be great for packing for lunches when you are on the go!
When I create these bowls, I prep as much as I can, and for the fresh veggies, I save back and put on top right before I eat them. Like for the avocado, it would turn brown if I let it sit all morning on top of my bowl waiting for lunch. So I just cut it up right before I eat, so it is nice and fresh or you can always use an Avocado Hugger and preserve it for the next day!
Vegan Lunch Bowls to Try
1. Vegan Quinoa Buddha Bowl| Hearty Quinoa based bowl with shredded carrots, cabbage, bell peppers and more. A dish your taste buds will love.
2. Curry Quinoa with Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Bowl| Looking for a dish with a little spice, try this curry inspired Quinoa bowl!
3. Quick Buddha Bowl| You can make this bowl in ten minutes or less. They use rice and then toss in some cooked and fresh vegetables for a perfect Buddha bowl! They have broccoli, avocado, and tomatoes and more. But the beauty of the bowl is you can combine any ingredients you are craving.
4. Quinoa Falafel Bowl| After you try this bowl, you might find that it becomes your favorite comfort dish to whip up! Pretty quick to make, and the flavors are outstanding together!
5. The Big Vegan Rainbow Bowl with Maple Almond Butter Dressing| This is one flavorful bowl to really whip up! It has a mix of fruits and vegetables with one amazing dressing that will leave you craving more.
6. Thai Tempeh Buddha Bowl| The sauce in this is the most amazing flavor combo, and paired with the crisp veggies, will really satisfy you, and leave you full and energized for the rest of the day.
7. Hawaiian BBQ Tofu Bowl| If you are a fan of Tofu, try this new flavor twist of Hawaiian BBQ! Sweet and tangy, makes for a perfect combination.
8. Vegan Sushi Bowl| This is a really delicious bowl to try out. I love the matchstick style veggies, and the nice rich sauce you pour over! Light and refreshing for a lunch on a warm summer day.
9. Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddha Bowl| I am a huge fan of sweet potato, and I love the idea of adding it into a bowl. Savory and sweet with a little bit of heat. You can make this the night before and reheat the next day, and it still tastes amazing.
10. Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls| This is a wholesome bowl that has a little bit of a kick to it. The bowl has yellow potatoes, chickpeas, kale, avocado and more, for a very hearty flavor combination.
11. Nourishing Spring Macro Bowl| Looking for a little bit of a lighter bowl to devour! Try this macro bowl, it is a base of rice, crisp snap peas, radishes, carrots and more.
12. Green Goddess Bowl| If you love your greens you will find this bowl extra amazing. Filled with all things green, edamame, zucchini, kale, and more to please your tummy!
13. Vegan Burrito Bowl| Feeling the urge for a little spice, try this burrito bowl! This bowl uses grilled veggies to add a new flavor twist to them, giving them a Mexican feel!
14. Cuban Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Lemon Cashew Dressing| This lemon dressing is the bomb dot com! This really brings this bowl into perfect harmony, a must try!
15. Black Bean Cilantro Lime Rice Bowls with Plantains| This bowl is jam packed with flavor, this does pack a little heat, so be prepared.
16. Banh mi bowls with sticky tofu| This bowl is absolutely gorgeous, and very delicious as well. This dish can be whipped up in 15 minutes or less, and you are ready to devour your tasty creation.
17. Vegan Mexican Rice Fajita Bowl| Another bowl that you might enjoy if you like a little kick in your food. The grilled veggies throw this bowl over the top in the flavor department!
18. Sesame-Ginger Forbidden Rice Bowl| Crispy veggies, bok choy, and a delicious sesame-ginger sauce, that will leave you understanding why it is forbidden! This is one decadent and hearty bowl!
19. Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower Buddha Bowls| I love the twist using cauliflower in the bowl, makes it a very hearty dish. Very versatile and you can add any vegetables that you prefer, to create a custom bowl.
20. Vegan Poke Bowl| Traditionally poke bowls are very versatile, don’t like an ingredient swap it for something you do like! This bowl looks amazing, and if you want to tweak it to fit your liking!