Not A Fan Of Coconut Water? Let Me Help You Become a Fan!
Sponsored Post: This post is sponsored by Welch’s but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Being Caribbean I grew up surrounded by the scent and tastes of the Tropics surrounding me. I myself love coconut and coconut water but my kids not so much and there was nothing that I could do to convince them. That is until Welch’s introduced its new 100% Juice with Coconut Water. Now let me tell you what they thought and how Welch’s accomplished the right balance that everyone can enjoy!
What are our thoughts?
I can safely say that the juice was finished in a blink of an eye and I could not even document it with pictures because the kiddos loved the new Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water. They loved the variety of flavors in which it comes; Tropical Berry Grape and White Grape Mango.
The Welch’s new Flavors are available at a store near you nationwide and you can locate your nearest location here. What we love the most and what helps create that perfect well balanced taste is the combination of the coconut water with the fruity flavors along with the fact that it has %30 Less Sugar. Making it a great way to get a healthy portion of fruits in your drink all while staying well hydrated thanks to the coconut water base. Due to the balance of all of the flavors it does not taste strong at all. Which is why I believe it is a win win for having all of the benefits of the coconut water without the strong taste the some of us used to dislike until now.
Benefits of Drinking the Welch’s %100 Juice with Coconut Water:
The Benefits Are:
- As mentioned it contains %30 Less Sugar and that is great for a healthy and balanced drink
- It is only 100 Calories Per Serving
- No added Sweeteners or Sugar and that makes it perfect for the kiddos and the whole family
- No Artificial Flavors Added
- You get 2 Servings of Fruits in Every 8oz Glass, Say What? For those that don’t eat enough fruits for the day now you can get your daily servings in one glass of this juice
- 200 mg of Potassium Per Serving
- And last but not least Hydration Hydration Hydration that is provided by the Coconut Water